Bespoke Retail Training Programmes
There are any number of reasons why you, as an retail individual, might want a one-off injection of retail knowledge as an individual. Why you might be in need of Bespoke retail training.
- You may be starting a new role in a retail sector or category that is not familiar to you. You may feel you need a ‘fast-track’ knowledge injection so that you hit the ground running.
- You may have been handed a new project to manage, or a promotion where you feel you need to improve or intensify your knowledge and awareness
- You may own or work for an ‘accidental retailer’ where selling goods and managing retail issues is a bi-product of another passion. In this case a ‘fast-track’ training program can help you get up to speed with the retail fundamentals you are lacking
- You may be an established retail executive who is struggling to keep up with the latest retail trends and thinking
- You may simply not have the time to know everything you need to
- You may just want to learn more about retailing
Fully flexible retail training
We can offer all varieties of bespoke retail training and support lasting from a few days to a few months. What support you need and for how long, and how frequently you have time to manage it, is entirely up to you. We can construct everything you need. And in today’s world everything can be remote, even virtual study tours. Geography is no barrier.
Business profiles of your own, prospective or competitor businesses
Business insights & recommendations
Market analysis and opportunities
Latest news & thinking
Current best practice
Study tours – real & virtual
Conversations & presentations
Your catalyst for change
If you decide that a bespoke retail training programme would be a valuable catalyst for your wider objectives, be assured that our assistance will be appropriate, workable, collaborative, affordable and achieve the goals you require.
Take a look at our one-to-one consultation overview…
Corporate or confidential
The bespoke retail training arrangement can be as open and corporate as you wish, part of your internal training budget and programming. It can also be for more than one colleague.
The training can also be as private and confidential as you wish.
If you are interested, then please get in touch. I’d be very happy to have a personal chat with you, to listen to your needs and requirements and to talk you through the possibilities, methods and costs.